
You may not see what's written. it says, "How do you know what Jesus would do if you don't know what Jesus did?" True story. WWJD is really misused lately and it ticks me to the max upon hearing it comes out from a pre-believer. Well, to start with, why am I even pissed when I hear it being misused? I should be doing something about it, no? Perhaps spread around WJD (what Jesus did) would be a better solution rather than being ticked off by it.
Maybe it's a disease, you know. Indifference. it happens. it spreads. it infects us all. it sucks.
I know for one, I chose to be indifferent before. seeing things happen and the only response that i gave was, "Owh, okay. Cool." pretty much of an asshole, I'd say. I despised myself for being a jerk back then. If Jesus happens to be around, hearing that- coming from one whom He regard as son, as his heir, as a friend- He'd most probably throw up a scene like He did back in John2:15.
Well, it was a reminder - not a coincidence. takdir, as how I like to use that word a lot lately. that it hit me, serving as a reminder that I might be the only Jesus the people around me would know. Arthur Ashe, a black tennis player and a social activist once urged to "Start where you are, use what you have and do what you can". Again, I agree that no one cares how much you know until they know how much you care (Don Swartz).
Love is kind and Mark Twain says it best:


No comments:
Post a Comment