Sunday, November 21

but she's just like a maze where all of the walls are continually changed


That awesome, uplifting feel that I've felt (now that the tiring 6 weeks is over) turned sour and dark somehow when it seems like there is something wrong. It was unintentional - never meant to scar. These so-called instincts, I don't quite nod myself into believing in them. Growing through this season is getting tough - it's coming along the way. Build with me, this 'bridge'. Believe in it and let not any doubts or instincts hold things down. It's never meant to be this way. I guess, we just need time and a deeper connection and communication, none-the-less, with each other.

I will make peace with you. I will make peace with myself first. I've meant every word uttered, and not lied even a syllable. I'd gladly choose not to be bitter about this as I believe that God's revealing a better tomorrow every day. We will work things out, I know we can.

"Bitterness is the root of the downfall of men. As the saying goes, a wounded tiger is the most dangerous. A hurting heart is the most vindictive. I choose not to be bitter."

Well said, indeed, tze.

and i've done all i can to stand in her steps with my heart in my hands




not cheesy.

No comments: