Tuesday, November 30

princess and the jester


Well, the thing with me is this: I talk too much. Sometimes, 'till the extend of hurting one's feelings or spoils the entire mood of a person for the rest of the day (even when I don't mean harm!)

Company is good. I like having company around. I like people. Pretty fancy what I read on the papers last Sunday - there was an article on Patch Adams. Boy, do I love him a lot! I recalled that he said he'd once asked the audience if anyone thinks that there are more important things in life than "loving" and not a single hand shot up.

"It's unanimous! Loving, to this audience is the most important thing in life. I've lectured to 30 million people and about 10 people have raised their hands. That is mathematically insignificant!" ~ Patch Adams.

Love, biblically, is the greatest thing ever! =)

Patch Adam's psychedelic outfit, somehow, reminds me of a very dear friend. A princess, in many, many ways and I really appreciate her being around for me - throughout my dry season.







the sorry jester

No comments: