... kept me going for the past 3 weeks
Blessed is the man who finds wisdom,
the man who gains understanding
Didn't really know what I'm searching for when I was reading it just a few days before my BM paper. Scriptures speak for themselves, so, thank You =) Perhaps I'm just trying and learning to rely on the supernatural instead of being on my own. I think that it's kinda cool when I was sitting for the second paper of history. I asked for 3 easy essays so that I can attempt them without any difficulties. But I was in dilemma when He gave me 4. Haha! But still, not only history, my other subjects as well =)
Aunty Doreen blessed me with Proverbs 3:26 (for the Lord will be your confidence...) And true to it, I wasn't shaken by fear or anxiety or even stress, knowing that He has it all with Him =)
Proverbs 3:5-7a ~
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your path. Do not be wise in your own eyes....
Bless you, fellow readers
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment