
Alright mates! The kerosene's ready. Got a lighter with me. Only thing left, is chemistry books. Now, glad that SPM's coming to an end. Somehow, upon leaving the examination room after the respective subject, got this strange feeling like what I've expected didn't really come out. Like all that studying and the questions that they're asking are just ... too easy (as compared to what we've prepared for). Oh well, maybe it's just me.
Mom seems happy about me finishing high school. We're going to check out the college tomorrow (and I've like one more sub to go) ^^ Aaron's following too. I think mom just wants him to see how great college is and hopefully he'll work his ass into getting good grades next year! Hahaha.
And. Tweetdeck's getting addicting, which is kinda bad, right, ee leng? =)
The reason I go school nowadays, is to sit for my papers. After that, poof! I'm gone. Haha. The mood to stay back, hang around and yapping with friends... just seem not so interesting anymore =S the only people I talk to is those from the same class room and ken, who's my neighbour in the examination room. haha. so bad of me. oh well. still got another day more to make it up.
wanna do something after chemistry 3 on tuesday?
and p.s : my chemistry tutor is the greatest. xD. am not pressured when facing chemistry. hahaha. he's the chief, after all =D
2 comments:
eee,haha,it seems that you can't wait to burn all the books ey? :)
yes, yes! come! gim'me all ya books! =) bye bye econs
Post a Comment