Monday, December 13

this was suppose to be a post of me doing a cover


... but my Susan's still with a friend:(


With Christmas around the corner (12days away!), I guess it was alright for me to get you a gift ;)

What more, I get to see mama's weird/awkward/jealous reaction when I favoured someone else over her! Oh, what a sight it was! :) Sometimes (just sometimes), I thanks God for a mother like her. Or maybe, all mums are like that - weird moods; sometimes good, sometimes bad. Still, me loves you, mama

~

lately I've lost my tongue and
today you found the sun
I know not long has grown
well i thank God you came along
you are the one I've been waiting for today
and here comes the sun that's been baiting on today
you looked right through me when there was no one else
I sat beside you and became myself..


today:)



No comments: