Saturday, February 13

happy chinese new year



I just feel the need to update my blog, or at least, write something =P ignore the picture - i just find it funny when i googled "write something". Well. mid-semester break now. haha! what a name to replace 'chinese new year break'. xP. it's pretty hard to ask people out since they're all back in their hometowns. nevertheless, awesome time to speed around KL and PJ area - NO CARS!

College just seems to be more interesting. Celebrated our first birthday this month (Congrats Vicky, finally 18 yea). and oh! Freshies Nite! I still think it's worth the RM10 I paid. haha! did i mention i don't have to worry about transport back nowadays (if im not driving)? =P joe sun!



Freshies Nite. don't mind the "Vicky's pose"- it's his trademark or some sort. Guess what? we were all busy taking pictures while some performances are taking place up front =)



meet Sean. He's from Kuching


and ... oh!


meet Pat! =) who walks in this extremely fast pace.
i guess it's some Setiawan trademark



when everyone's busy examining their onion cells under the microscope..
i found this! =) azwan said it's real =S


Sean haven't seen this, so yeah =P


So, yeah! College ain't that boring after all. At least some of us don't get to go NS... =) speaking of NS, a lot of them are back in KL for CNY.

Am trying real hard to keep in touch with high school frens, but everyone's busy with something. it's either SAM assignments (you only got tutorials for A-levels. haha!) or driving classes/tests or work. Haha! I miss having school people around.

And. Results are going to be out soon. I think. When is it? =S

No comments: