Friday, January 1

thank you for a wonderful 2009


i wrote a personal reflection in "Notes" in my G900 but I don't think I want to post it up. It's PERSONAL reflection anyways.

But, rather, just allow me to share a lil on 2009.

Last year (cause it's 11.30pm on 01.01.2010 now) was, indeed, a great - and yet, challenging - year for me. Minus all the unnecessary down-moments that hit me, I wasn't really at my best. SPM's a killer, no doubt. Hah! It made me paused my ministry in KidZone as well as in the worship team. Ah, the stress.. thank God it's over now. And yeap. funny relationship issues and too many "worldly" thing going on around me (according to Jack).

But thank God, He was there - somewhere - throughout my walk in 2009. He made Himself really real last year. and thank You for being there. praise be to Him. xD

Forget the regrets in 2009. Start new again. Remember the deceased (MJ and The Rev). Look forward to a better year.

If there's any area that I may have offended you guys, I'm sorry. Forgive me for I'm human as well. Thank you for bearing with me throughout 2009. Appreciate my friends, a lot. Newly made or long-time buddies, I love you guys/gals. God bless you all. Have a blessed 2010





bye 09. hello 2010


No comments: