Sunday, January 3

hello 2010


I remember posting this on Twitter and on Facebook, that I want to usher in the New Year in a right way. Haha! And spending New Year's Eve with the guys in church, yeap, that's more-or-less in a right way... and, oh! what a joy it is to have meeting on that day too. thanks to kow. xD.

I've always wished to spend the new year with friends, cause obviously, when it's with family, it gets boring =P thanks guys (and the two gals) .

And yes! not forgetting, birthday with the guys - again. seemingly dull and not-so-fun, yet, satisfying and enjoyable. brought ryota back with us to Taman Bukit Maluri. haha! nicole (tan)'s room is still a mess. like the mini gym set, though.

Thank you all. for a wonderful new year and birthday.

I love the greetings. 102 on the day itself. a handful earlier. and a few belated's =)


oh! piano's in NS camp now. All the best there, you!


No comments: