Wednesday, November 25

supernatural science ;)


Well, I'm left with the science subjects - Biology, Physics and (ah, yes!) Chemistry. Heck, I haven't started studying either one. I did a little bit here and there, but that's not good, right? Let's see... I'm done with . . .

BM
English
Moral
Maths
Add Maths
Sejarah (Hallelujah!)
and Bible Knowledge


Really, I thank God for helping me through these few days. Revising (very) last minute is stressful! and thank You for the supernatural stamina given. Hahaha! And oh! Not forgetting Livita and that Brands thingy - that gives bad breath after drinking it. If it weren't for all these, I'll 'die' in the exam hall!

Exam season really increased my time on Twitter. Serious, man, you have no idea how many tweets I posted for just in a week's time. I don't know if it's as many as you-know-who *ahem*amandalew*ahem* can post. but, this is really a lot for me! LOL.

15 tweets! Yes, it's not many. But for someone who's suppose to be studying for SPM, that sure is a lot. Here are some super random and totally non-related-to-spm tweets :

"haha! i don't remember preston burke winning the harper avery award. =S "
(Nov 20)

"can i catch a glimpse of you, ms.P? haha (= "
(Nov 21)

"haha. padan muka arsenal! =P "
(Nov 22 - Happy *belated* Birthday Jon!)

"manson's 'Big Shiny Tunes' with addmaths. woots =P "
(Nov 25)

and ... a random verse from BLG's Love Drunk =S no idea why I tweet that anyways. But, good one! haha!



listening to this now =)

No comments: