Wednesday, September 16

tick tock tick tock

time really flies. in a way i feel relieved that trials over (now's time to get ready for the real one).... but yeah, some part of me (EL, you'll resonate with me) that i'm working very hard on the emotional part.

i'm actually looking forward to seeing Alice walking down the aisle on Sunday. yeah man! Andy's wedding!! =D

me: "I can't believe it. Andy's getting married so soon...."
someone: "yeah. it's september, right?"
me: "yup. 2009 2009 (20 Sept 2009). Dang... all my mentors are married"
someone: "you'll be surprise to hear that one day, keith's getting married."
me: "LOL"

But yeah. seriously... Jang... Andy... Keith (soon la ^^ ) ...

It's life. Really. Just tells me how much people have grown up and out. Maybe someday (hopefully), I become some one else's mentor. and maybe (who knows?), my turn to exchange wedding vows with my (future) wife will come. I'm like what now? 17? haha. pretty soon, ivan.. soon enough.


oh well . . .


someday, we'll know

No comments: