Sunday, August 23

it's gonna be a brighter day tomorrow, ok?
just be alright


even though i may seem like a distant person to you. or maybe it's just because you don't feel right being on the phone. or maybe it's the business of your schedule. or perhaps, even, i'm not the one you want. or somehow, it's just me.

funny how things are. you don't believe, until right now. i, too, am too worn-out to prove sincerity. you just don't see it, do you? it disturbs and tears to see you sneak and walk away with another... goes out on wednesdays with one more... and so on - that it feels common enough to me that you're doing this.

Hah! I don't know what to do. I think I'll just have hope.


i think it's more of a two-way thing?


1 comment:

ysabelle said...

you feel it's common enough for 'you' to do it? hmmmphh. so , who is the you? and why isit common? ;s