Friday, June 19

tagged by eugene

I don't really do tags, but this one, tak per la
kawan baik =)


1. What have you been doing recently?
Staying back in school, driving around, being upset over mid-year results

2. Do you ever turn your handphone off?
Haha! never... 

3. What happened at 10am today?
I was buying curry mee in school =D

4. When did you last cry?
Few weeks ago

5. Believe in fate/destiny?
Yeah, kinda

6. What do you want in life now?
Katy Perry... good results in SPM... new guitar... a girlfriend?

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
Neither.. walk/run under the rain only lah

8. What's your favourite thing to do on bed? 
[I reckon this should be some sick question]
Listening to my iPod as I'm sleeping 

9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
BUM pants

10. What are the nicest things in your inbox?
Ex's messages 

11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
Accidentally-without-me-knowing-that-i-did

12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
Lol. Not that I know of

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Star Trek

14. What are you proud of?
Jesus Christ.. yeah, I'm a Christian. lol =D

15. What does the oldest text msg in your inbox says and who is it from?
"Hahaha. me too =) " ~ Eunice Tan.xD

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Carpathia, Taking Back Sunday

17. Do you have any nicknames?
Vern. Ivan. Boy. Wei. Stupid bum. etc? [got a lot, i think]

18. What does the newest text msg says and who is it from?
"Urm, no one is home. and i got no key" ~ ex

19. What time did you slept last night?
before midnight. lol. that's all i remember

20. Are you currently happy?
Well, I look like I am.

21. Who gives you the best advice?
Ps  Daniel. Keith (Woo). Ryota? =D

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Nope

23. Who do you talked to on the phone last night?
Jacky... Jay 

24. Is something bugging you right now?
Yeah, a little

25. Who is the last person that make you laugh?
Bryan Loke! lol! =D

26. Do you like yourself?
Yeap! 

27. You want $5 or $10?
Hahah! $10 obviously

28. Do you think you are stupid sometimes?
Quite often

29. Who is your best best best friend?
I donno... myself? =/ 

30. What will you do if you like that boy?
Ain't gay. But if it's a girl, I guess buat tak tahu jer lah

31. Who are your favourite stars?
Got a list of 'em.

32. You hate your mother sometimes in some way
LOL. not till that extend of hating her la

33. Do you even stead before?
Kind of

34. What type of boy do you like?
Err.. If i'm a girl, i think i will like eugene? or marcus! =D ryota also not bad. IF i'm a girl la, or a gay

35. Now are you single/attached?
Single... 


Pass this tag to 10 people!
1. Ryota
2. Jonathan Chin 
3. Shou-Yi
4. Amanda Lew
5. Eunice Tan
6. Mei Yin
7. Shermaine Chong
8. Tze Quan
9. Nicole Kow
10. Emilyn Wong
 

a. Would you date No.5?
Yeap? =D

b. No.2 just got in a car crash. How do you react?
Alah, biasa lah =D

c. You see No.9 with your gf, what will you do?
Nothing. Two girls can't do anything together, right?

d. You come home and your room has been ransacked by No.4.
Haha! Naughty, naughty! I know what you're trying to look for

e. No.1 is acting weird
He is some times, weird. =D

f. No. 3 and 8 decide to give No. 10 a haircut
Haha. Can I join? 

g. No. 7 just got tickets for her and ask you to go to a concert
I can give you a ride. lol. =D

h. No.10 takes you to a bar
Emilyn? takes me to a bar?? Cool.... =D

i. No. 4 have to move to the other side of the world
Damn it, australia... lol.

j. You and No.8 are being chased by the cops for an unknown reason
She'll blame it on me? haha! or maybe we just run lah

k. No.5 asks you out to dinner
Awww... I'd love to =)

l. No.9 and you are sitting on a bus
I'll try to start a conversation with her

m. No.6 calls you in the middle of the night because she cant sleep
Haha. I sense trouble... =)

n. You're walking with someone and No.6 runs up and tackles you to the ground from behind
I doubt she will

o. No.1 is crying one day and you ask him why and it seems his gf has dumped him
Ryota?? You sure he'll cry because of that? =D you're strong, buddy

p. No.2 offers to bake you a meal. as you sit in the other room, the kitchen is suddenly aflame
Tahu masak ke tak ni? =)

q. No.4 comes to your door one day holding a koala
"Came back from Australia already?" =)

r. No.4 just got you an X-box
Take the x-box and bye bye amanda =)

s. No.9 challenges you to a children's card game
I'm not surprised =D

t. No.1 thinks that he is overweight
He's fat now. Haha

u. No.7 looks lonely
I'll be her teman, like always.

v. No.2 asks you rudely to go leave him alone
I'll back off

w. No.5 & 3 decided to dye their hair black. What do you say to that?
It's about time Shou dye back to black. Red looks gay on you. 

x. No.2 tells you he is going out for a while, and then later you hear a shooting where No.2 went
Jon's out on a killing spree

y. You catch No.9 by herself crying
Errr.. get Em or Piano to talk to her?

~
Zzz. Done! 

2 comments:

Ravin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ravin said...

hm seems like you get msges faster and more often than i do..WOW..