being sick is no fun, not a bit
Maybe it's because everyone gets panicky, although it's just something minute. C'mon, don't have to send me back that fast, right? I took every safety precaution, backed away when I'm around people, asked for a mask in school... Darn you, principal!
On a two-day med, and IF by the second day I'm not alright, then it's the hospital I'll be going. But, hopefully it's not what I hope it's not. Anyways, He's not that bad, is He? =)
Oh! Jegan's blogging now. Pretty neat, mate! More than just a tanni mate. Haha! Look what this bugger said on msn... =)
Jegan said:
i went to tuition today and d 2 fella's sittin bside me became sick
flu'ish
and im fine...
lol INDIAN POWER
ivan said:
i bet the guys was a chinese OR a singh
haha
Jegan said:
chinese guy on left and malay boy on his left gt sick...
bt indian fella on me right was fine
ivan said:
darn it
must be the indian power
Jegan said:
haha
yea
H1N1 Cannot affect Indians... Indian blood TOO strong!!!
I was literally lmao. But hey, it's true that chinese school closed down, not Tamil school! LOL.
eunice said:
I HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON
=(
why didn't you take care?
i do mean it when i said it you know
awww... =\
Hehe! i did take care of myself, just donno where and what went wrong =D
I'll be fine, just so everyone knows. If I can't make it through, I'll be sure I close the school down. Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment